Pages


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Morning World

This album has meant a lot of things to me. Being an artists is at times a roller coaster. Writing songs, is not as simple as it may seem. It's a process of arranging your thoughts, searching your heart, and at times wrestling with the truth.

The first song on the album, entitled "Good Morning World" is a song that was a lot of fun to write. I must confess I am not a morning person at all, but I am inspired by the peace and calm of the sunrise. There is nothing like sitting in pure silence and watching the beautiful colors as the sun starts to take it's place in the sky. whether my day is coming to an end, because I have been up all night, or my day is just beginning, that sun mean I've been given another day, and another chance to make my mark on this world. The dawn of a new day puts things into perspective for me. I make a choice each day how I are going to conduct myself throughout the day, and if I am going to have a good day or a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment